Match Info – Liverpool vs Roma Prediction Preview
|Start Date||24 April 2018 – 19:45 GMT|
Liverpool vs Roma Preview:
D W W D W | W W D W L
Liverpool v Roma Stats
- Liverpool have lost only one competitive home match this season and are yet to lose at Anfield in the Premier League and the Champions League
- Roma have won just once on their travels in the Champions League so far this season
- Roma have won only one of their last 15 away matches in the Champions League
- Over 2.5 Total Goals has been a winning bet on 10 of Liverpool’s 12 European fixtures this season
- Five of Liverpool’s six home games in this season’s Champions League have produced at least three goals
- Sadio Mane has scored seven goals in his last six Champions League appearances for Liverpool
Liverpool vs Roma Head To Head Stats:
|ICF||24-07-2014||FT||Liverpool||0 : 1||Roma|
|ICF||25-07-2012||FT||Roma||2 : 1||Liverpool|
|ICWS||04-08-2004||FT||Roma||1 : 2||Liverpool|
|UCL||19-03-2002||FT||Liverpool||2 : 0||Roma|
- Jordan Henderson is available again after missing their last Champions League game and will slot straight back into midfield.
- Roberto Firmino, Andrew Robertson, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Dejan Lovren and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain will be recalled to the starting XI after being held back at the weekend.
- Diego Perotti returned to first-team action after a three-week absence at the weekend to provide Roma with a boost ahead of their trip to England on Tuesday.
- Aleksandar Kolarov, Alessandro Florenzi, Daniele De Rossi and Edin Dzeko will return to the starting XI after being held back against SPAL on Saturday.
Liverpool Expected Lineups:
Roma Expected Lineups:
- Liverpool have kept clean sheets in each of their last four Champions League home matches, their best run in the competition’s history.
- Roma have lost their last three away matches in the Champions League, falling to a 4-1 defeat against Barcelona most recently.
Match Prediction: Liverpool 3 – 2 Roma
You can watch highlights and full match here after the game is finished